Front Subframe Bushes

Hello there;

I have a Mk1 Octavia RS with some front end knocking of which I am going to overhaul the bushes on the front suspension. When looking around the front end I noticed that my front subframe bushes are very tired

CA794ACF-671B-430D-B5F8-C5C41092DC3C_zps

As you can see they are splitting and need replacing. Now on limited info and reading it appears the standard bush is a one piece which will need pressing in which will be an absolute ball ache of a job. However on reading it appears that the Audi TT two piece subframe bushes may fit

E245DCE8-0599-4719-9D5D-CD9214943458_zps

These are the part numbers I have found for these

Upper Mounting – 8N0199282C x2

Lower Mounting – 8N0199282D x2

Question is will these bushes fit and do I have the right part numbers? These bushes will make my job so much easier and could be done with the subframe in situ in theory. I can't seem to find any polybush equivalent so any other advice suggestions would be appreciated

Pete

Edited by northener51
  • Like 1

That is not the standard part for Audi TTs of the same age as the octavia.

No idea if it fits but you'd be beest to do the job right

get new front and rear bushes and also do balljoints at the same time