New options on configurator?

Ollie 2013

So what do people think of the new options on the configurator? I'm personally very gutted - in my own opinion, ALL of the seat cloth options are simply horrible. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I come to exchange my current Citigo for a new one within the next year. In addition to this, you now cannot have a panoramic sunroof unless, wait for it...................you have beige interior!!!!! That's right. No other coloured interior allows for a sunroof to be added. Absolutely mental...........

This is a sad day for me, because I may have to get a VW Up! for my next car. Being inside of the car is the most important place to consider the aesthetics in my opinion. Since you're the one who has to look at it every time you get in. Skoda's design team have done a simply awful job of the two new cloth interior options. 

Just wondered what others think?

The black nano interior looks ok and you can add the panoramic roof to it.

I noticed the Monte Carlo now gets a red lower trim, I'm glad not too much has changed as I've only just got mine lol

The black nano interior looks ok and you can add the panoramic roof to it.

I noticed the Monte Carlo now gets a red lower trim, I'm glad not too much has changed as I've only just got mine lol

Actually, the pano-roof can be added with any interior lol. I couldn't add it cos I selected rear window tints lol. However, I don't like the new black nano compared to the old one. It looks like a bit of change for the sake of changing it kinda thing. "I know, let's just add some silly pattern around the edges to make this year's look a bit different"  :giggle:

Virtual world it is, conficurator. I saw Fabia Style's seats today, and I liked them. Can't wait my new Citigo Style to arrive. ;)

Loads of things have changed since I last looked that the configurator... Not been on here for a while so they may have been mentioned already, but whilst looking at the seat fabric as you suggested, I also spotted:

• LED DRLs instead of fog lights - although the image on configurator didn't have fog lights.
  • Appears to be gloss dash?
  • More alloy wheel choices
  • DAB 

Unfortunately the equivalent of our current car would now cost £1000 more than 18 months ago, with a few of the extra options I like that are now available adding a further £500. Ouch.

Edited by EricArthur

I've recently ordered a Citigo Elegance, but that seems to have disappeared from the configurator and been replaced by a Citigo SE L. Other than the name change, it appears to be the same spec.