SOLD *2004 04 Skoda Fabia 1.2 HTP* SOLD

Fabia DMG

I thinking to start breaking HER up or swapping the modified parts for original 

ALL lights headlights, fog lights, rear/back lights, alloys with tyres, vw polo 9n3 interior etc  

pm'd me if interested

Swap it to standard and advertise elsewhere as Brisky is mostly populated by VRS owners

I have to agree with Toxic on this one, you will only sell a car like that on here if it's ridiculously cheap, and that would be either to someone like me who (at some point in the future) wants a cheap car for track-days, someone who had a similar car that is written off or someone that wants something for spares or a second car. Which isn't a lot of people on this forum. But anyway, good luck with this and hope you get it shifted at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

If you want to sell it. First of all get rid of all the sticker's put the original badges back on it. Take the wind deflectors off and try and make it as original as possible. Then put it on for 1490. It will sell then. I've sold over 20 cars in 10 years. Fastest was 20 hours from advertising it and made money on it. I can see its well looked after however most people will think it's been thrashed because the way you have dressed it up.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Also have you had the sill repaired yet? Maybe get an estimate and reduce the asking price by that amount instead of doing it, then you haven't put the money into it only ho break it and the new owner can chose.

I would do this and say £**** or £**** with repaired sill
  • Like 1

Thanks guys for opinions and advice, I just don't have time to play with to put back to standard unfortunately.  

But all what's on a car is just been done at time we didn't have kids now with second on the way is very hard to watch her parked and not used is been very good to us, so all we need is new loved home for her.

Is brilliant 1st car for anyone, with cheap tax and insurance also cheap to run.

The sill been done as just need to by sprayed to match 

• 3 weeks later...