Noisy Engine/resonation noise when driving

Hi All,

I took Delivery of my new 2014 Superb Elegance 2.0 Diesel DSG (Left hand drive) back around a year ago now and love it but!!!!

I've done around 30k Klms however one thing I hate and drives me mad is the general noise I get via the engine bay.

It actually sounds like a resonation from an air box or what I would expect form an exhaust down pipe touching the chassis.

It just sounds to loud at low speeds and at high constant speeds it just gets tiring.....Not sure I can describe it much better than an air box resonation.

I'm reaching out to see if anyone else has suffered from this issue and maybe if you fixed it.

Ps ...Sorry about the type face not sure what has happened here   :D 

Edited by domjfan

Sorry for my delay im replying..........Air box rattling sounds like a good possible issue as it soiunds quite like this do you know what the fix was or is?