Really suzuki?

vigyaz

Been looking for a mk1 fabia local to me for sale , as i keep seeing everyone elses on here and im getting envious :p

saw this in suzuki earlier and thought... Really?!

Might be someone's ex car on here perhaps?

Im not sure they grasp that those massive tramlines down the car make it look like its from a council estate and depreceate the value phenominally...

http://www.progresssuzuki.co.uk/Used-Car-Details/used-skoda-fabia-19-td-vrs-5dr-hatchback-red-manual-diesel-ID_7993752485.aspx?COGManufacturer=%C5%A0KODA&COGModel=FABIA

How could they even think that looks nice haha.

Im sorry, but every car I've seen that somebodys done similar too, has been driven full throttle everywhere.

Im abit particular, but i wouldnt touch it whether the stuff is easily removed or not

Look past the go-faster stripes and that is a very clean vRS.

The Michelin tyres at least suggest the previous owner did think a lot about his (or hers) car and wasn't afraid to splash the cash.

£5,000 is a little steep, in fact it seems very steep but nothing some clever negotiating can't sort.

I wouldn't pay that for a pristine unmolested example. For that you need to knock a couple of grand off, it'll have been thrashed within an inch of its life.

Took a closer look at the car earlier after the place had shut so i didnt get molested by sales reps, its actually totally spotless, not a nick or dink in any of the doors ect, seat bolsters in good nick, apart from those vinyl stripes it does look a good example indeed, id be tempted, if the price was a little better and if i wasnt so unsure of the potential that its been 'ragged within an inch of its life'. also.. i noted the stuck on chrome lettering on the boot '130TDI' worried me slightly... :peek:

Ahh... why do you guys do it to me :P  all i see are mk1 furby vrs's and it makes me want one!

rather tired of pootling along with my 1.4 tdi mk2 now, and... its poverty spec... :(