Superb III - more photos

All perfect except for the rear wiper  :p

One other thing in SIII which should have been well executed is the DRL.....if you have a close look, there seems to be a tiny gap at the joint in the L shaped DRL. There shouldn't be a gap like that and it does look a bit odd

Edited by joeboy1980

Thanks for posting.. always better to see "real" photos rather than pro/photoshopped ones.

Looks great indeed.. I'd even say superb!

It reinforced my decision to go with the saloon and even white paint if the standard colours of choice are limited to white, red and blue (going by what's on German and Czech Repubic online configurators).

First impressions.... I like it; and it suits white too. Very nice! :thumbup:

Whereas I feel the opposite... I do like the saloon and would have even considered white... but those photos do not sell the colour to me at all.

Looks great, glad to see standard ride height not on stilts, but proof of the pudding will be in the ride and build quality. If it's made from certain Octy III parts, I'll be disappointed, so top of my list to check will be ride quality plus door cards, carpets and paint quality.

Edited by Matt Pez
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to the diamond stitched leather seats I kept seeing. They were on my list of things I wanted.

Diamond stitch is the cloth option. To quote the Autogefühl video review - "Fabric looks like leather".