creation motorsport vrs boost pipes any good ?

Im thinking of buying the 4 boost pipes to replace the knackered the ones on my vrs . The forge items are quite expensive at £225 . So I was just wondering if anyone else had fitted the creation motorsport items and are they any good ?

Any help would be hugely appreciated .

I priced up making top and bottom pipes/hoses and it works out about the same . Trouble with making your own is getting to fit and swaging/beading the pipes and all sorts . These pipes however are just a matter of unclipping and snapping new ones on . Easier imo ( in theory )

That looks ok, could build your own kit cheaper though surely?

Using toilet rolls, washing up liquid bottles and sticky backed plastic? Silicon tubing is expensive.

Not everyone wants to waste half their lives mucking about trying to save a hundred quid, the price seems fair to me for a product that will fit in minutes.

• Like 1

Using toilet rolls, washing up liquid bottles and sticky backed plastic? Silicon tubing is expensive.

Not everyone wants to waste half their lives mucking about trying to save a hundred quid, the price seems fair to me for a product that will fit in minutes.

My thoughts exactly , I worked it out if I made my own I would save £20 and thats not using mikalor clamps . No brainer really , just wondered if anyone has used them and if there up to the job .

Steady on. It was only a question I asked! I wasn't suggesting loo rolls or cheap materials? There are people who use metal pipes with beaded ends and silicone tubes which appear to be an effective solution. I assumed that would be cheaper? Not everyone has intact plastic piping to attach that kit to. (Not including myself)

Steady on. It was only a question I asked! I wasn't suggesting loo rolls or cheap materials? There are people who use metal pipes with beaded ends and silicone tubes which appear to be an effective solution. I assumed that would be cheaper? Not everyone has intact plastic piping to attach that kit to. (Not including myself)

Humour Jams, it was humour. Surely you don't need an emoji to tell you that  :p