Le Mans 24 hour

fireblade

A big shout out because I'm slightly excited, on Friday morning I'm being picked up by a good friend of mine in his e class amg and via the euro tunnel I'm going to see the lemans 24 hour.............yeaaaaaa..

• Like 2

Were camping on the infield and my mates a professional photographer, so in time I'll put some pictures up..... I'll admit I've got a problem with the audis and the Porsches....

Have you got plenty of deep heat etc? You'll need it if you get anywhere near the track as tracking cars at "nnnNNNEEEEOOOAAAMMmmmmm" speeds can lead to muscle strain....

The other "scenery" is likely to be attractive too. ;)

• Like 1

Well it was an awesome weekend and I would recommend it to anyone to go, a definite bucket list for petrol heads. I took, with the help of my friend 9800 pictures........omg. These will need sifting through, but in time I'll put a few up...