Mk2 Pre FL Splitter

Has anyone actually found a decent looking front splitter for a Mk2 Pre FL? I've messaged Triple R Composites asking for how many people it would take to kick start one for the pre fl and just awaiting on a response..

In the mean time Has anyone fitted a splitter from another car? I'm sure i read a leon cupra splitter fits but not sure which model leon? does this mean the triple r leon splitter will fit? also ive seen a decent Facelight splitter, what are the chances of them fitting a pre fl?

also what sites have people seen the pre fl splitters on, any links? any help is much appreciated!!

Triple R will make one and start producing it. I have spoken with them but they need the car for a couple of days and being they're 180 miles from me it wasn't ideal!

• Like 1

Where are they based

I wouldn't mind one too

Near Huntingdon, wouldn't mind spending the day there but just getting there and back and leaving the car etc would be a nightmare!

• Like 1

Iv ordered a Rhino lip + will be fitting it in the next week or so. Not seen one on a mk2 octy yet but seem them looking good on plenty other cars and for £30 delivered its a bargain mod for some "fake lows" ;)

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321769772608

Edited by mattvrestate
  • Like 1

Beautiful round there.

All chip in a tenner, and I'll stay in a hotel for a night and lend them my car :D

PayPal? :D

They make good splitters! My mate had one, did go to look a bit rough as they don't have much flex they just break!

• Like 1

Iv ordered a Rhino lip + will be fitting it in the next week or so. Not seen one on a mk2 octy yet but seem them looking good on plenty other cars and for £30 delivered its a bargain mod for some "fake lows" ;)

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321769772608

Be sure to take plenty of pics, the splitter I have seen I like is about £120!

I did email the company about a GB but cost for 10 units still about £100 a piece once delivered. A lot of money for something so low to the ground....

Ye my car is standard height atm (only had it a week) so i imagine it wont look good untill i lower it (coilovers arrived 2day lol). I will put sum pics in my build thread + will update on here.. the best thing about the rhino is it doesnt mark/ crack etc it bends and flexis if/ when you hit a speedbump/ kerb :)

Edited by mattvrestate

Ye my car is standard height atm (only had it a week) so i imagine it wont look good untill i lower it (coilovers arrived 2day lol). I will put sum pics in my build thread + will update on here.. the best thing about the rhino is it doesnt mark/ crack etc it bends and flexis if/ when you hit a speedbump/ kerb :)

Only coilovers?! When is the air ride being fitted ;)

I've got APs on mine.....they don't actually go that low on the front, mines all the way down. I'm not sure if there's anything else that can be done to make it go lower but I'm pleased with how it sits already :)

Radders thats the one i want but for pre fl! ive looked at their lips for pre its terrible..

£100 isnt too bad when you look at their work like 

triple r is 195 miles from me lol! =/

Received the "Rhino Splitter" yesterday and its just a length of rubber in a coil with some self taping screws/ washers and a few thin lengths of metal lol.. I will get it fitted this weekend but the car will still be standard height. Im going to fit it slightly under the bumper so it looks OEM.. You can fit them so they stick out at a slight angle aswell but I won't be.

20150616_220128.jpg

Edited by mattvrestate
  • Like 3