Superb vs Passat... and the winner is...

I am in the UK but I was asked by the person who has this car not to give their location away, hence why I am 21 for the 38th time!

Why the secrecy? It's hardly an Aston Martin One-77

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why the secrecy? It's hardly an Aston Martin One-77

Simply respecting what someone who I know quite well in the VW groups system asked of me.

• Like 1

Well if it's a UK spec car we can only assume it’s in Scotland? 

Ireland have had their press launch as well but then it would be a different spec to the UK car.

I ordered my SIII via a Vehicle Management company who have their own website configurator. For what it's worth, SE L Exec shows black leather (or brown)... while SE Business shows Alcantara.

Just had a look and the SE Business does not show a 190 DSG engine either but the SE L EX does. So it seems the configurator/Skoda UK need to do some work as the model I saw today is a 190 DSG estate with Alcantara/leather trim (in the UK). I think that perhaps the way the dark trim is shown on the configurator maybe one of the issues.

Edited by Danny 57

Simply respecting what someone who I know quite well in the VW groups system asked of me.

I understand that, and good on you for respecting their wishes, I was just confused as to WHY they wanted the secrecy?

I can now say that the cars are located at Capitol Skoda, Newport, south east Wales.

They do have an estate as mentioned above and a hatch in the showroom plus an silver estate demo car. I know that there are at least one if not two other estate cars in the compound.

Sorry for not giving too much away but I was only respecting this person wishes, who is going to let me have a drive in his car. :thumbup:  :clap:

Ps I am not on a retainer. :D

I can now say that the cars are located at Capitol Skoda, Newport, south east Wales.

They do have an estate as mentioned above and a hatch in the showroom plus an silver estate demo car. I know that there are at least one if not two other estate cars in the compound.

Sorry for not giving too much away but I was only respecting this person wishes, who is going to let me have a drive in his car. :thumbup: :clap:

Ps I am not on a retainer. :D

Do you know what spec the silver estate is please?

Cheers.