Sudden electrical glitch

When i arrived home from work about 30mins ago i noticed that my headunit stayed powered on even though i had removed my keys from the ignition and that i was locked in my car. I have anti-hijack activated and the doors unlock when i remove the key. My locking has stopped working on the fob but still works with the key in the door and the red light does not blink in the door. Its like the ignition is still live. My locking was working fine at work because i zapped it from a distance so my friend could get in. Doors still lock at 10mph. Very sudden fault. Anyone had it before? Its come on very sudden

Mk1 vrs

Put the lights on and open the door, if the lights on buzzer doesn't work it's probably either a micro switch in the door or water ingress in the door wiring loom plug

When locking/unlocking from the limit of range of the fob, the fob can get out of sync with the car. Check by using the other key fob.

Ah, you're the guy on the faceache group having issues :)

As promised, I will attempt to get a photo of the back end of an ignition barrel at home later.

Its ok now mate all fixed. I thought i would check my headunit first since that was staying on despite been ignition live. The rubber tube that goes over one of the connections for power had slid up somehow and must of been shorting on something so its all back to normal now.