down lights in Doors.

There have been so many threads regarding led lights that I've got myself confused! Lol

2 questions;

Are the puddle lights in bottom of doors canbus?

If not what led bulbs fit them.

Hope someone more technical than me can help.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

Can you please PM me a picture of what you door light looks like. If they are puddle loghts that are pointing to the floor and after

some canbus error free lights, I can certainly supply you them. I just need to determine the bulb type.

Do they have a clear cluster or a red cluster on the lights.

This is a picture of a range rover sport I had done.

I will let you know the price and bulb type once I have a picture from yourself.

Although I am 99% sure of the bulb type. Just want to make sure.

Kindest regards

Gaz@LEDitShinepost-115262-0-51408300-1435794884_thumb.jpg

You need a warm white colour bulb, otherwise it makes the red part of the cover look orange and a bit weird.

These work well: bright enough to give you plenty of light, and yellow enough so that the red on the cover still looks more red than orange.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141658043932&globalID=EBAY-GB

• Like 1

You need a warm white colour bulb, otherwise it makes the red part of the cover look orange and a bit weird.

These work well: bright enough to give you plenty of light, and yellow enough so that the red on the cover still looks more red than orange.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141658043932&globalID=EBAY-GB

Jakeblade is right (yet again) I have fitted three different led bulbs to the door red/white puddle lamps .

The most bright is a cob bulb that needed disassembly and re soldering to fit. plenty of light but would need some red filter gel to bring the colour back. 

Others are also too bright or too white to look correct.

The bulbs jake shows as an example should be most effective and are thankfully not the white plastic base type that melt apart. (big problem if fitted in the dome ceiling lights)