Rear doors full of water

You can do it yourself... in 5 mins... with one torx... I did it and boot lid is closing as should be... quietly... :dance:

I realise its a simple fix but as its under warranty and I've had the car less than a week I think that skoda can do it for me while they replace the struts - which they have done now :)

If I'd paid £13,355 for a brand new sport I might not be so angry with Skoda, I would however have been satisfied if I hadn't had the problems I've had, but I can honestly say I'd never go near a Skoda again, not least because of the problems with Skoda UK over the servicing. Their attitude towards me was disgusting and I will never buy another car from Skoda just based on their reaction to me asking for what I was sold with regards to their servicing. Skodas one big weekend June 2015. The other problems have only added to the awful experience of owning my Rapid.

• Like 1

If I'd paid £13,355 for a brand new sport I might not be so angry with Skoda, I would however have been satisfied if I hadn't had the problems I've had, but I can honestly say I'd never go near a Skoda again, not least because of the problems with Skoda UK over the servicing. Their attitude towards me was disgusting and I will never buy another car from Skoda just based on their reaction to me asking for what I was sold with regards to their servicing. Skodas one big weekend June 2015. The other problems have only added to the awful experience of owning my Rapid.

So I went all the way to Canterbury to collect our replacement rapid. Prior to picking up the car the sales team were excellent, they sent me a video of the car, emailed called - to be fair I was very impressed. on the way back i noticed a few things (£30 of fuel as agreed want put in the car, boot struts didn't work as they should and there was polish marks all over the plastic trim). I emailed the sales person but had no reply, called but he was always with a customer. eventually I got an email saying he'd been on holiday (over the new reg release date?) and he needed to speak to his manager. More time went by so i sent a third email, this time I included skoda customer service, the following day I had a phone call and a gesture of good will offered. The reason for the story is that although Nels had a bad experience with skoda uk they still hold some weight with the dealership in I used. I was quite happy with the dealership, they collected me from the train station and were easy to deal with, the sales person was friendly and felt with me in a honest manor. Skoda UK were ok when I had the accident, they were keen to see photos of the accident but that was as far as it went - I was kinda of hoping for a little more help or an invite to a skoda driving day ;) Anyway I'll be feeling happier once I've cleaned the car properly and got rid of the white polish marks! I'm sure I won't have the water retention issues as the seals have been modified already.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bought my rapid 105 in February. Reg sept 13 Ex rental, 15300 on the clock, for a bargain price of £8500.they gave me a spare wheel and full service . On one problem , water in doors dealt with immediately .great on the motorway, fuel consumption on par with my 2002 Octavian 1.9tdi.