re-map or tuning box ?

Hi all,

Has anyone had anything done to the 105ps motor yet ?

reviews and advice appreciated before I spend my money

Looking at changing the air filter and a remap shark-revo-chiptune

• 6 months later...

Bumping up an old thread rather than making a new one...

I plan on keeping my Rapid Sport 1.2 Tsi 105 for the long term and want a remap to get that bit extra power and remove the annoying flat spots I get!

Has anyone got their rapid remapped? I know there's plenty of suppliers that have quoted figures but I'm after some real life figures from anyone who has had it done. If so how much did you pay?

Almost certain Rapid Sport owner on here NatalieSearson had hers done.

But come on really - Just google "1.2tsi 105ps remap" and it'll lead you to all the suppliers and all the forums where it's been discussed VW, Skoda, SEAT, Audi...

I got my local mobile tuner to do it for me. He uses a custom  written REVO map. The car definitely has more punch in a straight line, it will never be a racing car but I am happy with the improvement. Drives great, more torque too and like I say no loss of mpg