level of coolant dropped below min mark?

Just curious to know if you resolved this?

yes mate, got messed about at old garage saying they did the headgasket test and it came back good but took it to another garage and seen the test with my own eyes and it came back positive so it is the head:(

yes mate, got messed about at old garage saying they did the headgasket test and it came back good but took it to another garage and seen the test with my own eyes and it came back positive so it is the head:(

Didnt it hold pressure at all?. Was there any signs of oil in water.or gunk in in oil cap.

No leaks on pipes etc.

I actually cleaned up tank and pipes before i got mine done.glad i did otherwise would have struggled to see the crack on expansion tank.

Have you asked to replace the bolts to pd150 and go from there.or is it skim head &new gasket time

no , no obvious signs of leaks anywhere, my coolant kept dropping and rising again. if I drove the car hard it would drop South to where the light comes on, and it was pressuring up so bad , did that headgasket test where you put that bung in your coolant and were the blue liquid will turn yellow!

I'm just paying for the new standard bolts, im new to the vrs scene so I don't really no what difference the pd150 bolts do:L