Manchester Meet - Krispy Kreme 19th July 12:30pm

MrAndyT

Time to indulge in doughnuts and coffee once again, time of the month all our diets get ruined haha

Manchester - Hotlight Store

Barton Dock Road

Trafford Park

Manchester

M41 7PP

Park on Costco car park nearest to Krispy Kreme, hope to see all the regulars there and new faces too.

Have you swapped your fabia for a mini clubman?

Hi

I have been borrowing my Dads mini clubman with a view to swapping, but need an automatic, so will be selling my Fabia in the coming weeks, getting a Mini Coupe SD! Am so excited

I dont flash at you over the tops as there are 2 Fedex vans going over the tops within a few mins of each other, what happened to your Fabia?

You spotted the clubman parked in my usual spot at work? Can't get away with anything he he

Hi

I have been borrowing my Dads mini clubman with a view to swapping, but need an automatic, so will be selling my Fabia in the coming weeks, getting a Mini Coupe SD! Am so excited

I dont flash at you over the tops as there are 2 Fedex vans going over the tops within a few mins of each other, what happened to your Fabia?

You spotted the clubman parked in my usual spot at work? Can't get away with anything he he

Yeah I first noticed the clubman parked up at your work place. I sold my fabia at the beginning of the year as I have to take then van home so unfortunately the fabia wasn't getting used :-(. I've still got the mk2 fabia though and I recently bought a mk3 golf gti just because I wanted something to play with lol.