Yetis with latest engines (diesels anyway) delivered in July 2015

leaky5

It sounds like a few of us have one due to be delivered about now.

So who has ordered what.

Mine is a 2.0D Business Edition in Rosso Brunello and is now due to me on the 27/7/15

Only extra ordered was auto dimming mirror and rain sensors

Edited by leaky5

Just got my 1.2tsi. Only driven home from the garage but feels much the same as the wife's 64 plate, possibly slightly noisier. Don't like the stop/start but at least there's an OFF button!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petrol blue SE L 2.0 TDI 110PS 2WD. Extras I wanted were sat nav, front and rear parking sensors and tow-bar. First choice was silver or grey but I didn't want to wait so had the blue from stock with the sat nav and parking sensors but no tow-bar. In addition it has the double sided boot floor and tail pipe embellishers.

Haven't even seen a petrol blue one yet!

Picking it up Friday morning.

Petrol blue SE L 2.0 TDI 110PS 2WD. Extras I wanted were sat nav, front and rear parking sensors and tow-bar. First choice was silver or grey but I didn't want to wait so had the blue from stock with the sat nav and parking sensors but no tow-bar. In addition it has the double sided boot floor and tail pipe embellishers.

Haven't even seen a petrol blue one yet!

Picking it up Friday morning.

Is your one the Business editon ? Sat Nav and double side boot floor are part of that package.

Is your one the Business editon ? Sat Nav and double side boot floor are part of that package.

Not as far as I'm aware. Told the dealer I wanted an SE L with sat nav and parking sensors and when looking at the specs of cars already in the country found the one that I'm having. He didn't say anything about it being a Business Edition and nothing in paperwork, so I'm guessing not.

From reading through the threads on here, not many folks seem to be having the sat nav, any reason for that? Wasn't essential for me as I have a Garmin for motorbike/car use but do like the integrated ones. One in the Yeti is like my former A6 one i.e. SD card based. Better than the one in my TT which is old tech. disk!

Edit: Googled Business Edition as nothing in latest brochure or in the configurator and found the brochure. Looks to be part of the outgoing range as refers to Greenline1.6 diesels and 2.0 140ps diesels which have been dropped from the latest incarnations. 

Edited by VAGCF

Not as far as I'm aware. Told the dealer I wanted an SE L with sat nav and parking sensors and when looking at the specs of cars already in the country found the one that I'm having. He didn't say anything about it being a Business Edition and nothing in paperwork, so I'm guessing not.

From reading through the threads on here, not many folks seem to be having the sat nav, any reason for that? Wasn't essential for me as I have a Garmin for motorbike/car use but do like the integrated ones. One in the Yeti is like my former A6 one i.e. SD card based. Better than the one in my TT which is old tech. disk!

Edit: Googled Business Edition as nothing in latest brochure or in the configurator and found the brochure. Looks to be part of the outgoing range as refers to Greenline1.6 diesels and 2.0 140ps diesels which have been dropped from the latest incarnations. 

Yes, we originally ordered the 1.6 Greenline Business Edition and were then told the engine had been discontinue and that they had just upgraded the engine. I made sure we were still getting the same spec as we wanted the Business Edition extras.

Really stupid, they are still showing the 1.6 on thier fleet web page.

So, from your initial post, the one you're getting isn't actually a Business Edition but another model specced to the same level?

Whilst in another thread I said that my first choices were silver or grey I've always been a big fan of metallic red and have to say that the Rosso Brunello does look good.

If I could have stood the wait for a factory order I'd probably have gone for that but with a black interior.

So, from your initial post, the one you're getting isn't actually a Business Edition but another model specced to the same level?

Whilst in another thread I said that my first choices were silver or grey I've always been a big fan of metallic red and have to say that the Rosso Brunello does look good.

If I could have stood the wait for a factory order I'd probably have gone for that but with a black interior.

I have been told it is still the business edition. If you look closely enough on the web site, you can still find mention of it, although not that obvious and only in Outdoor.

Yes, looking at it. That would have set it off nicely.

Personally I prefer your black ones on a white Yeti instead of the silver ones on the upmarket versions.......a swap perhaps?.

Very nice Leaky. And I see yours has got side mouldings!

See my thread on this - Differences to expected specification. 

Edited by VAGCF