Superb Estate Mk II Boot liner - Standard boot

Looking for a boot liner for my Mk2 estate (64 plate) . I believe I have the standard boot (no raised floor or with rails) but with the partitions on the space behind the wheel arches which i want to keep.

Skoda have told me that the rubber mat is designed for the raised boot floor so will be fine depth wise but a few inches short all round or a plastic one. 

Does anyone have a rubber liner in a standard boot and is it the skoda one or sourced from somewhere else? Or is the plastic option the best to go for?

Thanks in advance

I've got the Škoda OEM rubber boot liner in my estate. Yes, it is slightly narrower than the boot itself as it's designed to sit between the rails which for me is a good thing but may not be so convenient if you don't have the rails.

post-74330-0-86950400-1437667886_thumb.jpg

I have a FL Superb Estate with genuine Skoda rubber boot liner. I also have the standard boot (no rails) but the rubber liner fits the whole boot width - no gaps at all. Maybe there are two part numbers for different size liners.

After looking at BillyJim's photo above I had to go out and check mine, definitely no gaps for me, mine fits perfectly all around.

There seems to be a plastic boot liner for the standard boot and a rubber liner for the boot with rails. What the difference in the material is, im not sure. Thanks for all your help.

I'm going for the plastic option so will post photos (and part number) for anyone else who has the same question.

Mine is definitely not plastic, its rubber without doubt. Perhaps you should ask your local dealer to confirm this. I'll have a look tomorrow to see if I have the original part number as I ordered mine with the car when new.

Pretty sure this is the one I have in my 2013 FL estate as mine also has the Superb logo as described, despite the page showing its for 2008-2011 models only. As you can see it is rubber and fits the whole way across.

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/superb-rubber-boot-mat-2008-2011-21305

Edit: This seems to be listed for the hatch, but it fits the estate perfectly, part number DCD800001.

Edited by cnc