VWR springs fitted

So I was offered a set of 1000 mile old VWR springs off a friends golf r, did some research and it looked like they would fit, well turns out they do! Not a massive drop but it's just right for what I want as this is my daily work bus after all. Measurements show its 15mm lower on the front and 20mm on the rear, I'm sure it will settle a little bit more but for now I'm really happy. Got some spacers coming next week and I'll be happy. Pics to follow

• Like 1

The ride is spot on, no different to standard in made up with that to be honest! If think the car looks like how it should of done when it left the factory now.

• Like 1

Hi

Be very interested to know what spacers you are using and it the locking bolts fit under the plastic covers?

Many thanks

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi mate.

Iv got an octy 3 vrs and have been offered some eibach springs off of a mk7 golf gti.

How did u find out about fittment? Not sure if they will fit or not.....very close im sure.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk