Fabia 2003 weird problem

Hi There,

Sometimes in the morning when i start the engine, it starts with LOW RPM and with many Vibrations.

Anyone have any idea about that ?

this problem come after get overheating last week and replace the thermostat and water tank.

Cheers,

Osama

Edited by Othenat

As I told you on the other thread, check your sensors, run a diagnose on your car. You might have a faulty temp sensor causing your car to run way too rich on fuel. Does it smell like petrol from the exhaust when you start your engine ?

As I told you on the other thread, check your sensors, run a diagnose on your car. You might have a faulty temp sensor causing your car to run way too rich on fuel. Does it smell like petrol from the exhaust when you start your engine ?

For now no there is no petrol smell

This will probably be coolant leaking into one of your cylinders (with reference to your other thread). Causes a bad misfire until the coolant gets pushed out.

I doubt that, he'd be leaking a lot of coolant through the exhaust pipe, it would be a noticeable loss in the expansion tank.

• Like 1