Shark stage 1 or tuning box?

I've had no miss fire problems up to now but in the next few weeks I'm having an oil change,plugs change and new brake fluid. Why the cars in I'm thinking lowering springs or rarb. I'm going to the Maidstone meet this evening and will pick the brains of our Briskoda colleagues as to which or both is my better option. As ever thanks for the heads up George. Regards John

Very happy with the middle setting,this morning around four,I tried position five and that was great fun :). Now I'm back to number one for a week to see if I can get the economy above 40 mpg with my mixture of driving. The next decision rarb,lowering springs (only the 25mm ones) or both. Normal use and a few 'mild' track days....

• Like 1

Very happy with the middle setting,this morning around four,I tried position five and that was great fun :). Now I'm back to number one for a week to see if I can get the economy above 40 mpg with my mixture of driving. The next decision rarb,lowering springs (only the 25mm ones) or both. Normal use and a few 'mild' track days....

I presume, (although you haven't said) that you have the Bluespark box, or have you? If so after 12 months use with an aggressive driving style, I have consistently returned an overall MPG of  over 42MPG. (according to multidot display) - I was only getting 38 mpg before Bluespark.

The increase in midrange torque is amazing. Very pleased with the box & the tech support.

Just by way of a change I am currently running the TMC box. Still can't make my mind up which is best, but MPG is not so good - back to 38 ish.

I tried all settings on the Bluespark but went back to the default setting of middle jumper for best overall performance & MPG.

• Like 1

Thank you for the information,yes its s bluespark and I will change back to the middle section.Based on your experiance that will give me an increase of a couple of miles per gallon which makes the added fun even better value for money!