Fathers new Superb

Its probably time to start a 'Superb III picture thread' like on the Superb II forum, seeing as there are already new owners!  Perhaps mods could add one to consolidate some of the new pics and pin it??

The color is Buisness grey :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having seen a few photos of Business Grey now and the colour appears to change colour under different light conditions, is this visible to the eye or is it the camera adjusting the colour?

Also in real life the color has some diffrent tones depeding of the light condition (sunny, rain,..) its not only on camera.

Thank you... just what I wanted to hear  :thumbup:

Really nice car. What size are the wheels?

19" wheels, 

• Like 1

Its probably time to start a 'Superb III picture thread' like on the Superb II forum, seeing as there are already new owners!  Perhaps mods could add one to consolidate some of the new pics and pin it??

Here you go:

The Superb III Picture Thread

Feel free to add your photos SuperB-Nl

• Like 2

Just a nickname :)

The best consumption which was achived on 90 km road trip on highway was 6,7l/100km, mode was on ECO and cruise control on 120 km/h.

But the car is new, the consumption will be lower after some kilometers.

• Like 1

What's the ride quality like on the 19" wheels?

The ride quality is really great! The diffrence between the Superb II (on 18" normal suspension not sport) and this one is huge. When the mode on DCC is set to comfort there is really nothing to feel from road. Also the normal mode is very good. In both modes there isn't so much roll like at the second generation Superb, but when you put in Sport mode the ride become stiffer and for such a huge car the roll in corners is very good.

They really put some work on suspension.

Edited by SuperB-Nl
  • Like 2

The ride quality is really great! The diffrence between the Superb II (on 18" normal suspension not sport) and this one is huge. When the mode on DCC is set to comfort there is really nothing to feel from road. Also the normal mode is very good. In both modes there isn't so much roll like at the second generation Superb, but when you put in Sport mode the ride become stiffer and for such a huge car the roll in corners is very good.

They really put some work on suspension.

Thanks for the feedback. Great to hear that the ride quality is much improved over the Superb II which can be unsettled at times.  Is the cabin insulation quiet or is there much noise intrusion?

No, it's quiet and has beter insulation then Superb II. also from the outside the sound from speakers (I dont know if this can be also said for standart speakers or only for Canton system - maybe there is diffrent insulation) isnt heard as much as at second generation. :)

• Like 1

Just a nickname :)

The best consumption which was achived on 90 km road trip on highway was 6,7l/100km, mode was on ECO and cruise control on 120 km/h.

But the car is new, the consumption will be lower after some kilometers.

It was really good ... This made me more hungry for a Superb with TSI 220
Too bad it can not compare a TSI 220 and TSI 180
In Sweden there are only TDI 190 available to test drive because they sell best.

Father bought his third Superb, firstly he had Superb II 1.8 TSI DSG, then he bought Superb II 2.0 TSI DSG and now he have finally have the new Superb 2.0 TSI DSG 220hp. He is very happy and the difference between the second generation and this one is quite big. The equipment in his new Superb is Style with:

DCC, Line assist, Alcantara, 3-zone climatronic, 3.0 park asisst, LED package, ACC to 160 km/h, 19" wheels, Sun-set, Light Assist 2, Columbus, Canton, 3-steering wheel and back camera for parking. 

Only negative things are bad quallity on camera and no traffic FM recording only live traffic reports (the traffic via TMC in Slovenia isn't working). Also the LED pacakge doesn't include the lights in trunk and the lights at the bottom of front doors. We changed them to LED, disabled the Star-Stop system via VCDS and the mode button has this annoying orange lights so we disable it also via VCDS (Passat tutorial was used here). 

Some pictures:

dsc1585.jpg

dsc0213.jpg

dsc0217.jpg

dsc0219.jpg

dsc0221.jpg

dsc1499.jpg

dsc1519.jpg

dsc1540.jpg

dsc1546.jpg

dsc1591.jpg

dsc1593.jpg

dsc1596.jpg

Great pix, love the colour, thanks for posting.

• Like 1