The Superb III Picture thread

We have the brown leather in SWMBO’s L&K Yeti and I do not mind it one bit, however the Yeti has a black dashboard rather than the black & brown in the Superb, for me that was a step too far, so I went for the beige leather instead.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I'm from Belgium and for the past 10 years driving a Volvo V70 2.5TDI. Ever since the Skoda S3 Combi was introduced I knew this would be my next car. Decided recently it was time to make that decision and so I came along this forum. I was thinking of choosing the 19" Sirius Anthracite rims in combination with Business grey colour. Does anyone has these rims on their S3 and got a picture of them? Also would like to apologize if my english isn't as good as it should be. Still learning...

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I'm from Belgium and for the past 10 years driving a Volvo V70 2.5TDI. Ever since the Skoda S3 Combi was introduced I knew this would be my next car. Decided recently it was time to make that decision and so I came along this forum. I was thinking of choosing the 19" Sirius Anthracite rims in combination with Business grey colour. Does anyone has these rims on their S3 and got a picture of them? Also would like to apologize if my english isn't as good as it should be. Still learning...

Your English is VERY good. Well done.

Ok, cheers for confirming Gizmo. Must admit its a sticking point for me on the L&K. Love the spec just wish it was Black interior. Apparently it looks better in the flesh so going to have to find one to have a look.

It was a sticking point for me as well, I went for a dark external colour (Magnetic Brown Metallic) so that I could go with the Beige Leather interior as the brown just wasn't my cup of tea.

Won't be until March that I'll find out if I was right ;)

Edited by Prykey
  • Like 1

Springing to the defence of the brown leather. It is a sort of grows on you colour. Also it is much better than the photos which tend to make it look milk chocolate.

In real life light it looks a lot softer with a definite burnt umber tone. I have it with the rosso brunello exterior and the colour balance is much better than I expected. I wanted beige originally but I am glad I ended up with brown.

As I have seen the beige interiors appearing (in real life) I think the contrast between that and the other interior materials detracts from the look/quality feel of the interior. Nothing wrong with the beige (or is it Ivory?) leather; just think the way it sits with the dash and door trim colour alongside the black piano trim doesnt do it any favours.

Good job we aren't all the same isn't it :giggle:

Springing to the defence of the brown leather. It is a sort of grows on you colour. Also it is much better than the photos which tend to make it look milk chocolate.

In real life light it looks a lot softer with a definite burnt umber tone. I have it with the rosso brunello exterior and the colour balance is much better than I expected. I wanted beige originally but I am glad I ended up with brown.

As I have seen the beige interiors appearing (in real life) I think the contrast between that and the other interior materials detracts from the look/quality feel of the interior. Nothing wrong with the beige (or is it Ivory?) leather; just think the way it sits with the dash and door trim colour alongside the black piano trim doesnt do it any favours.

Good job we aren't all the same isn't it :giggle:

How right you are, however Skoda UK must feel that we don't really have an eye for exterior colours as they don't offer us any of the special colours available in other countries; I wonder if this is because company and lease cars make up the majority of purchases in the UK and have an eye on resale value which in turn drives the limited choice?

Hi all,

I have ordered 19" Sirius but unfortunately don't have the car yet.

I work at Jag and just seen a F Pace Prototype with brown leather and looked really good. Going to see a L&K on Saturday to check though. Quick question is the steering wheel black? Mark II's had brown steering wheels which looked terrible.

Thankfully the steering wheel is black. I was unsure about the brown leather but now really like it.