The Superb III Picture thread

Didn´t you have a S3 on order that you wanted to cancel due to a change in job/economy? Just out of interest, why then a BMW 3 instead?

Blimey...10 out of 10 for memory!

Yes that's right. I ordered it early October and Cancelled it late November. Unfortunately the way these things work, I am still financially liable for it until its sold on. (It still hasn't arrived at the dealers!). I ordered it with a load of extras which the dealer tried to get removed to make it easier to sell. Whether they have or not been removed will only be known when it arrives.

Anyway, since then my situation has changed and I'm again in a position to buy a new car. If the Skoda does arrive with all my extras I may well still buy it and cancel the BMW. If it does not I'll stick with the BMW.

Complicated, eh!

• Like 1

Blimey...10 out of 10 for memory!

Yes that's right. I ordered it early October and Cancelled it late November. Unfortunately the way these things work, I am still financially liable for it until its sold on. (It still hasn't arrived at the dealers!). I ordered it with a load of extras which the dealer tried to get removed to make it easier to sell. Whether they have or not been removed will only be known when it arrives.

Anyway, since then my situation has changed and I'm again in a position to buy a new car. If the Skoda does arrive with all my extras I may well still buy it and cancel the BMW. If it does not I'll stick with the BMW.

Complicated, eh!

In deed! I hope it works out for you. IMHO the BMW doesn't hold a chance compared to the S3. Fingers crossed that your order will turn up soon.

In deed! I hope it works out for you. IMHO the BMW doesn't hold a chance compared to the S3. Fingers crossed that your order will turn up soon.

Thank you.

A quick snap of my new L&K 190. I absolutely love it!

attachicon.gifIMG_3853.JPG

What colour is this? Hope it's the quartz Grey, that's What we're waiting for. It looks Great!

Edited by MrDee

What colour is this? Hope it's the quartz Grey, that's What we're waiting for. It looks Great!

Yes it's the Quartz Grey. Really nice with the wheels and when it's had a proper clean. ;-)

Edited by pgeldard

Looks really nice and some of the best series of pictures to be added here. What is the mat that you have in the boot? None of the boot mats were available when we ordered our car.

Here is the link: http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Combi-original-Skoda-plastic-boot-dish

Hope this helps?

I needed something that stopped the carpet getting marked and was easy to vacuum.

Here is the link: http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Combi-original-Skoda-plastic-boot-dish

Hope this helps?

I needed something that stopped the carpet getting marked and was easy to vacuum.

Thank you. I will also check if any think new has become available at our dealer. Still waiting for our car.

• Like 1

Yes it's the Quartz Grey. Really nice with the wheels and when it's had a proper clean. ;-)

Tanks for the reply. Keep the pics coming! Our car is supposedly going to be built in week 13, and it's hard to keep the exitement under control.

• Like 1

Yes, those are 19´s. Is the car lowered in any way, or is it "just" the factory fitted "sportssuspension"/DCC?

The (UK at least) L&K does indeed look lowered straight out of the factory when they are on 19’s.

I can’t wait for the ‘winter’ to finish so I can get mine back on.

The car is lowered thanks to the 'service engineer performance pack'. That's basically a boot full of heavy gear for work  :p. 

And it has DCC which (IIRC) lowers the car a little (10mm?) over the standard suspension setup. 

• Like 1

My SE Business Estate in Quartz grey was delivered today and am very pleased with it. Not seen any quartz grey cars in the flesh before so was a bit nervous about the colour choice. Liked the business grey too but my previous Octavia was that colour and the petrol blue looks really good to and so much better in person than the photos.

Was worried about the wheels as everyone is always saying they don't like the new standard helios wheels, but I must say they look good in the flesh and super easy to clean.

Hopefully give it a nice polish over the weekend.

Edited by EddisonScrew
  • Like 3

My SE Business Estate in Quartz grey was delivered today and am very pleased with it. Not seen any quartz grey cars in the flesh before so was a bit nervous about the colour choice. Liked the business grey too but my previous Octavia was that colour and the petrol blue looks really good to and so much better in person than the photos.

Was worried about the wheels as everyone is always saying they don't like the new standard helios wheels, but I must say they look good in the flesh and super easy to clean.

Hopefully give it a nice polish over the weekend.

Looks nice... regarding the wheels.. they look like Zeus to me, not Heilos. :)

Hi,

New here. Got my new Superb two weeks ago. Winter tyres in the pictures, 17". Summer tires are 18" Pegasus Anthracite.

Superb L&K MY16 | TDI190 - 4x4 - DSG | Business grey metallic
Extra:
Back seat package | Park assist | Smart light assist | Travel assist road sign identification | Hitch package | Leather steering wheel etc. | Amundsen infotainment | Sunblinds for rear side windows | Alarm system

Very nice, am looking at an extra set of rims for winter tyres.  Have the L&K, or will have soon, with 18" Pegasus Anthracite and am guessing then the 17"s will fit with no problems?

Yes. Of course. I have 235/45R18 for the summer tires. And 215/55R17 for the winter tires. They have more or less the same total diameter, only differs a few millimeters. Just make sure you buy with an ET that will match the car. So that the tires doesn't get to deep into the wheel house and scratches against it. Both ugly and bad. :)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Edited by difference

The rims are:

DEZENT RE 7X17 5/112 ET38 CB70.1

7X17 5/112 ET38 CB70.1

Bought them from www.tyred.se here in Sweden. Price about 4000 SEK which as of today is about 350 GBP.

They are from OCL Brorssons (Swedish company) and manufactured in Germany. I think.

(Tyres are Nokian Hakkapelitta 8 215/55 R17.)

Edited by difference