No telly or dvd on brand new columbus

Now then....

I got me new octavia VRS yesterday and it's the balls! However I can't find the TV Or Dvd function on the Columbus system.

I guess the dvd might work when I Bosch a disk in, but I can't figure how to access the TV.

It's a Columbus with canton and I use an iPhone 6plus.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ta muchly

Now then....

I got me new octavia VRS yesterday and it's the balls! However I can't find the TV Or Dvd function on the Columbus system.

I guess the dvd might work when I Bosch a disk in, but I can't figure how to access the TV.

It's a Columbus with canton and I use an iPhone 6plus.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ta muchly

should it even have a TV tuner?!

The book states it has and that I should be able to access it through the menu...not there

But that isn't regarding your specific model is it? The book covers all options as mentioned within.

As far as I am aware, only the Superb came with TV as standard, all other Columbus upgrades don't come with it.

I thought that was only the mk2 L&K specifically but this is a totally different Columbus system to what was around in the mk2 Octy/superb