Advice for pair of dash cams

Really wasn't sure which forums to put this one in, so thought I would try this one... seems about right to me!

I am on the hunt for a pair of decent dash cams, one for front and one for rear.

I want minimum 1080p for both as well as Parking mode.

Preferably I would like to spend more on the front one as that is the one that will probably be the most useful, however if I can get something really awesome for back and front then I don't mind buying two of the same.

Unfortunately I am looking at abut £120 budget all in which leaves me with very limited choice.

The only camera that takes my liking so far is the Mini 0805 currently selling for £82.50 with the hard wire kit on combi.. and that really doesn't leave me much for the rear camera at all.  I have looked around for a cheaper price for the mini but with very mixed reviews I don't think I will be happy buying that else where for cheaper.

I have been on the hunt for hours now and really can't decide what else to go for, I could probably stretch an extra tenner or something if I really must.. but thats about all I can do.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Go for the Mobius, 45 quid off ebay, then you have front and back with change to spare, no screen though but you only really use it to line it up when fitting.

I've got a random 20 quid amazon one which is good for the picture (you could see happened well, although if they did a runner perhaps not get the reg)  but not great nor is the quality fantastic or the item reliable.

I assume you've been to the techmoan site? http://www.techmoan.com/

Good shout, completely overlooked the Mobius as I didn't like the design, but if it does the job alright then I have no complaints.

Hadn't found that website no, had been getting most of my information from dashcamtalk, but that techmoan is quite interesting,  Dare say i'll be using that and other places in the very near future!  I have no idea how to hard wire these things, should be fun :p

Thanks for the info dude, much appreciated.

We bought two Mini 0805's for ~£95 delivered. I fitted on in my wife's golf last night, did my Fabia this evening. I ordered hard wire kits separately but bought the wrong ones!! I ended up soldering wires onto the provided cigarette lighter plug and then hard wiring from there! Both work absolutely fine. 

Edited by JesusQuintana