Door guards

I have considered the door guards (skoda correct name is "side protection strips") Then I moved out of London,more room for people to park,people not in a rush and more considerate drivers. :angel:

They were available from uk skoda dealers but they are also on superskoda.com.(chrome protective door strips)

Self adhesive so an easy diy job,my only concern was how much protection they offer but better than nothing.

James.

• Like 1

Super Skoda also do the black plastic ones for the 4x4, I bought them a couple of months ago but not able to pout on yet as extremely busy at present.

These are 4 plastic protectors two for the front doors and two for the rear's

Available in the UK for £47 delivered.

They are standard on the Elegance and above models, although they are more for decoration rather than protection...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Skoda-Superb-2008-Chrome-Plated-Protective-Side-Strips-/250995841743?hash=item3a70849acf

1222698019_KGA800001_w450_h400.jpg

• 1 month later...

Why don't you test yourself by opening the door against the wall (of course without damaging the door) to see the point of contact. Depending on that, you can stick them on all doors.

I have in mine and its more of an aesthetic purpose. I had to stick foam strips in the garage to avoid any damage to the door