Octavia VRS Estate Van Conversion

lol, thanks softscoop. Cant wait to have her professionally sprayed, should look a lot better than my spraycan job.

Yes, I got hold of another fuel door opener button which is where theres a space for one and this operates the side door on a popper, works pretty well and it allows me to keep the side nice and smooth.

Looks very good.

Better than I was expecting.

I assume you can only open the rear doors from inside, or do you have remote poppers?

• 4 months later...

I have to admit, it looks absolutely fantastic. Never understood why Skoda never made a van version in the first place? Got any pictures of the inside too please?

Edited by Guest

They kinda did with the Octavia Praktik.

Never seen one until I just googled it lol. Not in the UK though as all pictures I've seen are LHD.

There's a picture of it in this thread lol

Czech Republic model, much like the Praktik that's based on the Roomster.

Oh yeah lol. Thread has been going a while and forgot about that picture lol.

Thanks! I'm happy with how she's looking, yes the did the Czech version but it was a bit half arsed if you ask me. I'll get some photos of the interior at the weekend as I still have a bit of tidying to do in that area.

i've done this to my past 2 volvo estates. minus sealing windows/doors. I strip all the rear out then mdf the floor so got nice flat surface, then mdf walls with shelves/brackets on both sides so i hand put stuff on the outside of the wall and access from opening the rear doors. just bought a mk1 vrs, will be doing the same again to it. this is the first one i did years ago on first estate image1.jpg

• 1 month later...

As requested guys and finally a photograph of the interior of the skoda van, the back board you can see holds an amp for the speakers which are mounted below it, this board is also removable to allow me to fit larger items in by putting the passenger seat forward, this has quick release electrical connectors for the amp and speakers.

skodavan_interior.jpg

• Like 3