Another great job from ChrisRs

Outofthi5world

Took the car to Chris's today to get some swirls and scratches removed.

Started by removing all the crap from the wheel arches and then brushing it down the drain then got the rest of the car washed, dryed, polished and waxed. Hoovered and cleaned the interior (thanks Alan!) and got things packed away JUST before it started raining. 

Photos really don't do it justice as it was starting to get a bit dull but here goes:

WP_20150828_12_47_09_Pro_zpsttb4ejih.jpg

WP_20150828_12_47_26_Pro_zps65w9waov.jpg

WP_20150828_12_47_35_Pro_zpsfjd6ltrw.jpg

WP_20150828_12_47_52_Pro_zpshthhlpjo.jpg

WP_20150828_12_47_18_Pro_zpsu4fikrtk.jpg

And a bit of beading though the phone camera didn't do a very good job to be fair.

WP_20150828_12_51_21_Pro_zps9tt4zxqv.jpg

So once again, a big thanks to Chris and Alan for doing this, especially as there was no personal gain. Both very good people as I'm sure others that have been there will agree.  :thumbup:

• Like 4

LOL

There was certainly a lot of sh.......to remove..Glad I power washed the arches in the road first

Isn't there a Golden rule somewhere?.....'Never clean a Dairy Farmer's car'!!

Having said that, I was pleased how it turned out

Topped with Zaino Titanium after a polish with Scholl S17+ on a Medium Pad

Shame the rain spoilt it a little..It stopped as soon as you left

Thanks to Alan once again...worthy of wearing the ChrisRs Detailing Polo Shirt..LOL

Thanks David for the generous donation to Manorlands in memory of those who benefitted from their Care and are no longer with us

• Like 2

Pleasure to do it for you Dave, especially as Cancer has also robbed you too , not sure which was dirtier the outside or in, never sworn opening a door and looking at a car interiour and  even when we bought my daughters first car and a 4 pinter of milk had been spilt and not cleaned for a year !  :D

• Like 2

LOL

There was certainly a lot of sh.......to remove..Glad I power washed the arches in the road first  

Isn't there a Golden rule somewhere?.....'Never clean a Dairy Farmer's car'!!  Maybe a brown rule.  :D

Having said that, I was pleased how it turned out  Yes, it looks great, very pleased.

Topped with Zaino Titanium after a polish with Scholl S17+ on a Medium Pad

Shame the rain spoilt it a little..It stopped as soon as you left Typical, It hasn't been raining at all back here.

Thanks to Alan once again...worthy of wearing the ChrisRs Detailing Polo Shirt..LOL  Very worthy indeed.

Thanks David for the generous donation to Manorlands in memory of those who benefitted from their Care and are no longer with us You're welcome, it's a great cause and very nice of you to put so much effort into it for them and for us!

Pleasure to do it for you Dave, especially as Cancer has also robbed you too , not sure which was dirtier the outside or in, never sworn opening a door and looking at a car interiour and  even when we bought my daughters first car and a 4 pinter of milk had been spilt and not cleaned for a year !  :D

You can take the car out of the farm...

And you two can take the farm out of the car too. 

Pleasure to meet the two of you as well.

It also shows how bad my photo skills really are.

• Like 1

Sorry to read this Mike

I'm sure its only a temporary setback..Get Kim doing the dog walking!!

David..thios epictures are fine

I hope it stayed clean on the way home...im sure it did

Yep,it's still clean. Stayed well back from people on the way back.

• Like 1

God I really do need to get my arse over to Chris to get mine done.

It looks good but in certain light you can see a load of swirl marks... apart from on the nice new painted rear arch and door. lol