No interior lights and the passenger airbag won't turn back on?

Hi folks,

I've just had the Bolero head unit in my Superb II 'extended' with a Dension Pro BT (comments here) and I've noticed two problems since the kit was fitted:

1. The passenger air bag switch is in the OFF position and I can't turn it back ON. (The corresponding pax airbag OFF light is illuminated, as I guess it should be :))
  2. None of the interior lighting comes on any more

I'm going to check the interior lighting fuse this afternoon, but I was wondering if these problems could have been caused during the fitting? I believe the glove box might have been removed during the process...

Is there some kind of electrical cut out for the passenger airbag switch? Why would I no longer be able to turn the physical switch?

Many thanks for any advice!

Plug on the back of the airbag switch hasnt been connected correctly after the glove box was refitted , its easily done .

Plug on the back of the airbag switch hasnt been connected correctly after the glove box was refitted , its easily done .

When I saw how easy it was, I took the side panel off myself and yes, the switch wasn't fully 'home'. Sorted! Thanks again :)

Edited by deleteAsAppropriate