Dub Side Meet Sunday 6th Sept 2015 in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness

Sittingbull

Tomorrow night Sunday 6th September 2015 at 630pm sees the Dub Side hosting a Charity fundraiser in aid of Breast Cancer awareness, with the venue being Ikea Braehead nr Glasgow, postcode is G51 4FB.

All would be welcome to attend, I'm sure I speak for other Skoda owners when I say we have been made most welcome at these gatherings, so can reassure others thinking of going along that they too will be afforded a warm welcome from other car lovers.

The Dub Side is free to join via their facebook page, club stickers are available from Lyndsay and Debbie, funds will be raised tomorrow night via a raffle that has outstanding prizes from some of the club sponsors.

Hopefully Lyndsay and Debbie don't mind me posting details here.

Thanks,

Richard

Pleased to report there was a cracking turn out for this event, mostly VAG but more than a few other clubs attended as well, helping to swell the numbers and raise over £560 for Breast Cancer Care.

Quite a good turn out from Skpda owners as well, few Octavia Vrs, Fabia MK1 and 2 Vrs as well as Monte Carlo's. All in all a good night.