Moving on...

MattGreen

Hi guys,

I know I've not been active on here for a long while but thought I should say my goodbyes anyway.

Firstly to any newer members reading this, Briskoda is by far the best car forum I've ever used. Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful. Don't take that for granted.

Anyway. As I am due to become a Dad next year I needed a larger car, and I pick it up on Monday. It's a BMW 325d M sport touring (e91).

The Fabia there for has to go and it will be listed in the classifieds early next week. If you are interested in buying a well cared for faultless VRS make sure you keep posted for the advert.

A big thanks to everyone who has helped me out in the past, even though the one issue I thought I had turned out not to be an issue at all.

See you around.

• Like 2

Both my brother in laws have babies and fabia vrs's. I didn't fancy having to pack all the gear in exactly the same way for it to fit each time like they do. I'm more of a bung it in and go king of chap.

I had an e46 330d touring and they just drive superbly, the e91 felt promising on the test drive.

Thanks bud.

Edited by MattGreen
  • Like 1