Winter wheel sizes vRS

A typical set of 18's (new) are about £360-400 whereas two seasons of tyre swapping will probably cost £160.

Do Mk2 Octavia VRS wheels fit the mk3?

I picked up a set of 17" Audi A3 wheels for £100 With only a few very minor marks on them. They fit fine with stick on wheel weights

The advantage of second hand genuine wheels is you are pretty much guaranteed a good quality wheel which can't be said for some of the cheaper new wheels.

Edited by V6Jules

I've had a similar problem to solve this year

We now have a Citroen DS4..It has 19" alloys (DSport model) and very big calipers

After discussing with Citroen .............and the Dealer (They knew nothing in the end) it turns out that the 18" wheel is the only option

Unfortunately I could not get a set without paying stupid money...not even steel wheels

So....I sourced some Kumho KW27 Winter tyres (Same I had on the Octavia vRS with Audi Alloys...great tyres!)

I bought them from 'MyTyres' (225 40 19)  @ £125 each

My tyre fitter will swap the tyres and store them for £10 a corner.  I'm happy with that