New car ordered

After waiting three months for my new octavia and finding it was not to the ordered spec, today I have placed an order for a new Superb

Se L Exec 2.0. 150ps

Grey with pegasus alloys

Colour maxi dot

Tow bar

Passenger seat iso fix

Spare Wheel

No idea on lead time as yet. Whats peoples experience so far?

Have a read of the order Tracker thread. As Gizmo says Skoda are saying around 12-14 weeks. I ordered on the 24th August with the same 12 weeks estimate however my car is now sat Enden waiting for a Ferry....

• Like 1

After waiting three months for my new octavia and finding it was not to the ordered spec, today I have placed an order for a new Superb

Se L Exec 2.0. 150ps

Grey with pegasus alloys

Colour maxi dot

Tow bar

Passenger seat iso fix

Spare Wheel

No idea on lead time as yet. Whats peoples experience so far?

Ordered mine in July but Skoda UK said 14 weeks from August 1st. Currently have unconfirmed build week 45. (Begin Nov) See also other topics for other peoples experiences on orders.....

• Like 1

Ordered mine today. SE L exec TDI 150 dsg hatch in moon white, only option where the Phoenix wheels. Dealer pretty confident it won't be here before Christmas and suggested nearer February.

Was it with the brown leather or the beige?