sump Damaged,Help needed

Hi all,I have been doing 200miles once a week going to Hospital for tests etc,I came home last thursday.When I got onto the forest track back to mine i heard a loud thud under the car,i stopped and got out and the sump was totally fecked,a large stone had taken out half of the pan.I got a tow home off a local farmer and called it a night. The next morning i had a good look and it was worse than i thought,the top engine mount bolts had snapped,engine had dropped and she sump was nearly gone.I ordered new mount,bolts,sump pan,sealer, and decided to do both track rod ends and new discs and pads all round.
The sump was the last thing to be delivered so everything else is done,but can i get the 2 sump bolts out gearbox end :sweat:  I have read several old posts on here and bought every tool mentioned,ive tried to stay calm as i had a heart attack a while ago but what a :x.  While underneath i also noticed a crack in something plastic Inside engine, behind the front of the pan,roughly in the middle,as i said i cant get old sump off to find out what it is.Any ideas ? its brown/black and this shape post-129678-0-49412000-1444941837_thumb.png

I was also thinking of grinding the heads off the bolts with a dremmel and removing the studs when the sump pan off ??

The old girl has done 120K miles and was serviced annually at main dealer until 2 years ago,while sump is off im thinking of doing pick up pipe if its looking messy or would you do it anyway ?

Car is 2.0L petrol AZJ Engine

Sorry no pictures!

Given the work needed to drop the sump even if everything "just unbolts" as per Haynes, I'd get a new pickup in there at the same time.

As for the bolts, have you used PlusGas (note capitalisation) on them? Water Dispersant 40 is not a dismantling lubricant!

Cheers lads,I have a brand new sump pan here ready to go on it,just cant get them 2 bolts out,havent tried PlusGas,but will order some and see,failing that im going to grind tops off and try to remove studs after,new pick up and o` ring ordered from main dealer so cn get that done at same time.
Will keep you posted what happens. :nerd:

Finally got it off,had to grind bolt heads off in the end,the parts that were damaged are 06A 115 251 D and 06A 103 206 C
So im glad i ordered new pick up pipe,the other is an adaptor ?
Couldnt find one so another call to main dealer,should be here tuesday.
So case closed I hope. :angel: