Alcantara seat protection

Having decided getting paint protection done professionally was pointless, I'm still keen to get the interior protected from stains.

I have the SE-L with Alcantara and leather seats. Can anyone recommend a good product that is actually effective at protecting the seats from spillages and stains.

Can I get away with a single product to use across Alcantara, leather parts if the seats as well as floor fabric? If not I'd appreciate product recommendations for each.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

I purchased Scotch guard spray from Amazon. Accidently made a biro mark. Wiped it off protected seat with a baby wipe easily and quickly.

Single product for both Alcantara and leather? Sounds promising.

If you don't mind can you please post a link to the exact product or a barcode if you still have the bottle.

Single product for both Alcantara and leather? Sounds promising.

If you don't mind can you please post a link to the exact product or a barcode if you still have the bottle.

Likewise. I've been following this and something for both would be ideal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DravenSteel I'm beginning to think that the nature of Alcantara and Leather is quite different hence it can't be a single product.

The 303 product mentioned above gets a good few mentions and positive feedback over on Detailing World forums. Additionally GTechniq L1 Smart Fabric Coat is also highly regarded and I assume there GTechniq has a corresponding leather product as well.

• Like 1