Wheel alignment stress!

Hi all.

I desperately need some help from the forum today, I had some front tyres fitted recently and when the old tyres came off there was bad wear on the inside part the tyre on both near side and front side, they have been balanced and had the tracking done but getting the wheel alignment done is causing me some stress , the garage I now work for are trying to do the wheel alignment but they say they need a special 3 digit code for the suspension setup, which is normally in the boot under the spare wheel, unfortunately it's not ,nor any where else I can find in the boot. so I ring skoda great yarmouth ask for the code but they don't do wheel alignment and give me 5 different suspension codes to try. None of these codes might work , but does anyone on this forum know for sure what this codes is on a 2010 superb elegance dsg diesel 170. Any help or guidance would be great.

Thanks

Had a similar problem.

Tyre Pros fixed it, other garages were aligning the front according to the back ones and always had my tyres going in or out, tyre pros adjusted all 4 properly, gave me a full report of it, paid £62. Now I'm 18k miles after and all good.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Edited by alextan
  • Like 1

Thanks alextan , I have a tyre pros centre near me so that's handy to know but I was trying to get the garage I work for to do it so I can get it done even cheaper with a staff discount. The guy at the garage said normally there is a sticker with the suspension set up code in the boot under the spare wheel. Does anyone else have a sticker there missing or not?

Tgsuperb

The sticker with the car build codes is usually near the spare wheel in the boot. This details the complete spec if the car as built, so presumably if there's a suspension code it will be one of the 3 letter abbreviations in this list.