Induction Hose

I plan to replace my air box assembly with a pipe that will pass down to behind the front bumper. The air filter (cone type) will then sit there behind (and slightly above) the side opening/grill in the bumper.

This method is common adopted by the "Carbonio" and "ABD" type induction kits

Just Finding Where People Are Placing There Cold Air Feed Pipes For Induction Kit/forced Air Type Systems

Do You Use Original Cars Side Pipe Or How Close To The Front Of The Car Are People Placing Them

Where Do You??????

If you had come to our Rolling Road soiree at Star at the weekend you could have got a pros opinion ;) where were you :rofl::D

I have a flexi-pipe running from LHS lower grill into the heat shield of the induction kit. Had to remove the arch liner to secure it properly and moved the horn round as well.

Thats were i was thinking but the weathers not in my favour to go under car at the road side, i'll try at weekend

cheers