Buying a 15 plate Fabia 1.4 TSI vRS DGS - Should I and is safe (Engine and oil problems)

Chib

Hello folks

Being new to Skoda's (Former Subaru driver) I'm looking for advice, I've found a 2015 15 plate White Fabia 1.4 TSI vRS DGS with 750 miles on the clock going locally to me for just under £12.5k. But after reading some reviews I was concerned with all the issues around the hyped up super furball of an engine and ensuing issues that came with this aka oil and engine rebuilds.

Can anyone offer advice on this car, I would be looking to keep it for about 5 years or so as a run around with work (35 miles a day) and social stuff.

Cheers

Chib :)

• 2 weeks later...

So The dealership didn't have a Fabia, they had some crappy other car as all I could find on their site was another car about the same size. So....

I ended up spending more :notme: on a 2015 Octavia Diesel vRS with Black design package plus, Winter package and Amundsen sat nav. I pick it up Thursday night from the dealer :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

As I love my vrs I am tempted to buy another one for the girlfriend and dealer is local to me but I really don't like red cars(this will go very quickly)I have the green one with every extra and cobra sports exhaust ,i could always wrap it.