Octy II vRS beats Golf GTI and Focus ST

You're at the wrong dealer then - mine sent me a fact sheet with specs' date=' prices, dates and options on weeks ago. :thumbup:

Also, for the record - Astra VXR all the way![/quote']

I've seen that - big deal a single A4 sheet - what use is that!! it doesnt list any other options than the very basic ones - doesnt even mention metallic paint or black magic paint.

As I've posted elsewhere I've no complaints with Mitchells - they can't give me what Skoda have not produced - and according to Skoda UK it will be at least 2-3 weeks before any brochures hit the showroom.

prehaps it just me but why is the octy being tested against the golf and focus??? surely it should be up against mondeo's etc even the new vxr vectra. I also wouldn't classs it as a hot hatch!! when i had my mk1 i swopped for a week with my bro's leon cupra (golf,focus size) i found his car 2 small and he found mine 2 big.no comparison