Columbus Volume control for sat nav

Set the sat nav on my 2009 Superb yesterday to go to Chippenham to get my first Gumtree purchase( a youview box), and found the volume of the instructions really quiet. Turned the radio down to almost off but could hardly hear the instructions. Had to follow the maxidot display and really try to hear. Had a read of the manual but cannot see how to adjust the volume setting of the instructions. Am I being thick or have I missed something.

Adjusting the volume while the satnav is giving instructions should change the volume settings for these instructions. The same definitely works for the bong the radio makes when it connects to my phone. It's inside the settings on the radio somewhere too. I'm pretty sure I found it when I was going through the settings to turn off audio instructions completely...

Now fixed. Adjusted the volume whilst the commands were spoken. Got the dreaded your car is a cheat letter today as well. Strange that a few weeks ago the website said different.