SOLD - Octavia MK2 VRS dampers and springs

SPUD122

Complete set of Standard Petrol Hatchback VRS suspension.

Front Dampers (55mm dia) with Springs and top mounts (does not include strut dust covers)

Rear Dampers and Springs

Removed from my 56 plate VRS last year, when I fitted a H+R lowering kit.

Car had covered 65K at time of removal,

Just sitting in my shed, want to clear the space. £30 the lot.

Collection from Witney/Oxfordshire or I will box up and you can arrange courier to collect.

thanks

Stewart.

Edited by SPUD122

Your right probably is too cheap, I guess that may actually put people off. All in good working order when removed but was trying to be realistic as had done 65k. Yes should be a bargain for someone, even if they just use the springs to lower a non VRS by 15mm.

Your right probably is too cheap, I guess that may actually put people off. All in good working order when removed but was trying to be realistic as had done 65k. Yes should be a bargain for someone, even if they just use the springs to lower a non VRS by 15mm.

TBH the price is probably about right, going on personal experience the OE struts/shocks will be pretty shot @ 65K miles... but as you say the springs will go on for a lot longer and are a bargain @ £30

GLWTS

• Like 1