My Pink favorit

Just wanted to post some pictures of my pink favorit.

edited_FB_IMG_1447489853632_zps7irpnanr.

This is it before, after a whole day spent with a mate getting it nice and shinny.

IMG_20151116_093838_zpsz1yjmjba.jpg

IMG_20151116_093851_zpsaklbmhez.jpgIMG_20151117_083303_zpsuciqlsap.jpg

The boot still needs some work to get it the same as the rest of the car.

IMG_20151118_104824_zpspbwgh7vp.jpg

IMG_20151118_104753_zpsimyz4e2m.jpg

This dont work, from reading another post its a clock. but all it did do was count up to 60 then reset :(IMG_20151118_104713_zps04bq9jxl.jpg

IMG_20151118_104653_zpsuyza0ltf.jpgIMG_20151118_104700_zps7kevpj5a.jpg

Now the dilemma I have is to keep it or my Felicia that i have modified a bit.

I know it has different wheels on it, it now has some ATS cups.

Here is the Felicia

received_10205054344258381_zpswcat9iql.jIMG_20150813_1853521_zpsaaxmbs1z.jpg

• Like 3

Both look in pretty good condition for their age, I'd keep the Favorit, unless you want to change the Felicia grilles to prefacelift as in my opinion they look better with them (keep the later bumper).

They both are really quite good, the felicia had 6500 miles when i bought it, and has been my run about and motorway mile eater for the last year and a bit.

nice to drive, just needs a bit more power but it is more than enought atm.

favorit is 43k and bought about a week ago. would really like to keep it but omg you cant buy bits for it and might need new wishbones and quite a few bushes.

could put my gaz coilovers on the favorit and see what it looks like.

• Like 1

Hi, Nice favvy :) 

Regarding parts, all service parts like wishbones, bushes etc are readily available for the Favorit, in fact most of the running gear is exactly the same as the early Felicia anyway. Body parts are more difficult, but it doesn't look like you need any yet!

Your clock is interesting in that it appears to be a Mk1 clock, but your car is Mk2. They pack up all the time though, so it's probably been changed for what was available at the time. 

Probably doesn't matter now as your selling it, but you don't ask Skoda for Favvy parts anymore! Most good trade counters, Andrew Page, Euro car parts, or ebay will easily get you what you need & at a much lower cost than they would have been at a Skoda dealer :)

Really don't like euro car parts but I do know a few people who work there.

Have been in GSF parts and they are a lot better, would of done some more research if I was going to keep it.

But wouldn't the Felicia wishbones fit the favorit with a new engine subframe?

Edited by ninhan

Custom coilovers from gaz. Be careful if you buy them they have about 4 plans for the Felicia and some don't work. Had to go back for them to add a few spacers.