Remaps

dakar

Didn't effect mine at all!

I have the bluefin on mine and it's really good!!

Not sure if you have one but demon tweeks are giving away free k and n panel filters

Worth considering but i can get a revo or shark done here in York mate

Personally I'd go for shark. They are a sponsor on here so maybe pop them a message and see if they can do you a deal

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Message them and never got a reply so decided to use the shark/revo dealer in York but am willing to travel

Didn't effect mine at all!

I have the bluefin on mine and it's really good!!

Not sure if you have one but demon tweeks are giving away free k and n panel filters

tell us all which insurance company you are with then, they will get lots of business if theres no extra preimium for a remap !

i have had both shark and revo

shark is nice and smooth and power all the way through the rev range

i found revo to be aggresive and all the power at the top of the rev range lots of wheel spin very bad in the wet

my money would definatly go to shark and they can offer u egr and dpf delete if thats what you want . 

Edited by willy0329
  • Like 1