Stream music via bluetooth

Hi guys

Change my Belaro to a columbus having trouble with playing music via Bluetooth... it worked on the belaro no problem and works fine on columbus in the same way as not being able to change track as belaro doesn't do that...

If I change bluetooth setting on columbus to be able to control the phone to change tracks via car I get info of track on the screen and can change track but no sound comes out. Change back to just basic streaming and works fine... anyone help with this...

This setting works fine so sound

post-117861-0-36914600-1448104622_thumb.jpg

This setting allows me to change track on screen and timer but no sound

post-117861-0-47689000-1448104649_thumb.jpg

I haven't coded anything to the car yet as all work fine... I can listen to the music through bluetooth just when I set bluetooth to play and control just no sound but when it's on bluetooth audio works fine

Sound turned down on the Bluetooth device.

Well don't think so how do I look at that... I can listen to music when on BT audio works fine just when I change it to control...haven't got a manual but maybe is there an option?

I assuming your streaming from your phone in which case turn the volume up on the phone. On my iPhone the volume on the stereo is lower if the volume is reduced on the phone. Increasing the volume on the phone increases it on the stereo to same level as any other source i.e. radio

• Like 1