Can't decide on the new 1.2 TFSI

CodeCyan

Just a quick update for those still keeping an eye on this post ....

We've decided to buy a Yeti!!! 1.2 TFSI in Candy White and Erebus alloys. Wih any luck, the car should be delivered and ready for us at some point next week.

Again - thanks to everyone for your feedback, opinions and general banter, all of which has been very helpful and reassuring that we're making the right decision. :clap:

Nice,

I think in the Barcelona sunshine Candy White will feel cooler and look brilliant, good choice.  :thumbup:

Edited by RickT
  • Like 1

Nice,

I think in the Barcelona sunshine Candy White will feel cooler and look brilliant, good choice. :thumbup:

Sorry for the lack of update guys but yesterday didn't go quite as well as planned and we weren't able to get to the dealership to sign the paperwork.

I did though manage to get a couple of hours off work today and have just got back from buying Skodi Yeti in ..... Wait for it ..... Solid red!!!! (or rojo fuego as its called here)

I'm still not sure how it happened but the more I thought of the car in candy white the more I went off the idea. Tar spots, general dirt and the simple fact that white is such a common car colour here in Spain made me take a sudden u-turn decision while I was sat with the dealer and as a red car with exactly the same spec was available, I had to jump on it.

Order made... Paperwork signed ... Now just a 10 day wait until we take delivery of the car. I just hope it looks good in "Rojo Fuego" as it does in some of the pictures.

10 days wait? Did I misread that?

Fred

Yeah - that's what I was told ... approx. 10 days before we take delivery.

The pre-registered car is currently located in another part of the country and will first need to be transported, checked and then prep'd before we can drive it away.

Does that seem excessive?

Does a bit. I took one already in the country. Within a week it was transported from down south in the UK to the Midlands, PDI'd and we collected it. 

It does depend of course on where/ how far yours is coming from and the transport arrangements. May be quicker, fingers crossed!