Suspension Kit fitted, before and after pics

abo

Got the Vogtland kit fitted the other day. It's not slammed into the weeds, just a subtle drop. I wonder if it'll settle any more?

Before:

20151206_141148_zpskviay1p9.jpg

After:

20151209_131829_zpsjijbbikc.jpg

• Like 1

Looks ok to me, all Skodas are tractor height when they leave the factory, what annoys me in blurb and adverts they are lower

Thats mainly why I did it, I think it suits it better. I toyed with going lower but I didn't see the point on this car, it is supposed to be a bit of a sleeper, which is why its on the standars wheels.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had the same kit fitted to my Jetta. it settle a little and evened out on mine after a couple of weeks, as it was a little uneven initially.

Do get a bit of scraping going over speed bumps sometimes, so glad i didn't go any lower than 35mm to be honest.

I found comfort at least the same as the standard setup, but cornering performance has increase noticably for me, which was the main reason for switching.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have replaced on my SuperB , very pleased with that, drives much more like my previous Audi A4 S line

Edited by tom74

I have replaced on my SuperB , very pleased with that, drives much more like my previous Audi A4 S line

im not sure f the picter has been uploaded so im trying again

post-126690-0-93512100-1473170286_thumb.jpg

Looks good and.......how does ride?

Thanks! The ride is pretty stiff. On smooth roads I can't fault it, but I work in Sheffield; the roads are abysmal and the ride is harsh around there to say the least. In terms of handling it is loads better, I get some understeer when pushing it so a mild RARB is on the list of future purchases.