old new member returning

walkerbluevrs

Hi, I was a member back in 2006 when I bought a new 56 octavia vrs tdi, loved the car.

Sold it for a 2007 focus st, lowered and remapped, also a great car.

Sold that for a bigger deposit on my house.

Bought a 2002 civic type r, standard. wicked car.

Sold that for an Evo 6, all the bells and whistles, 350bhp awesome car.

Had a kid, :sweat: ended up getting married :x  and sold it the evo help pay for the wedding :thumbdown:

Bought a 58 plate vectra, boring car. rocked it for a years........

Now back in the octavia scene.

Bought a 2010 vrs tdi 170cr, great car.

Its been lowered with eibachs last week and is currently getting mapped as we speak.

So hello again everyone

• Like 1

cheers, new dab, bluetooth kenwood double din getting fitted next week and a refurb of the front 2 alloys alloys also in the pipeline as it looks like someone has been nibbling away at them. Nice new vrs embossed car mats have just been ordered and I am looking for some vrs embossed seat covers but cant seem to find any. will get pictures up soon and also a wee bit of feedback on my remap this afternoon.

• Like 1

cheers, new dab, bluetooth kenwood double din getting fitted next week and a refurb of the front 2 alloys alloys also in the pipeline as it looks like someone has been nibbling away at them. Nice new vrs embossed car mats have just been ordered and I am looking for some vrs embossed seat covers but cant seem to find any. will get pictures up soon and also a wee bit of feedback on my remap this afternoon.

Excellent - sounds worthy of a "Project thread" and some pictures to follow mate! :thumbup: