Anyone wanna help me fix my Fabia? Got cash waiting..?

Haych123

Probably had a slight oil leak so some dopey previous owner has thought tightening the bolts will stop it.

Not realising there are restrictors in the cover which stop you over tightening the plastic cover.

Just had the mechanic round he said the broken studs aren't a problem gave me a very very good price on the timing belt and water pump along with doing all the lifters and the cam and the shells all at a price I can't say no to just as long as I get the bits and I get the rocker cover off and see what's what under there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had the mechanic round he said the broken studs aren't a problem gave me a very very good price on the timing belt and water pump along with doing all the lifters and the cam and the shells all at a price I can't say no to just as long as I get the bits and I get the rocker cover off and see what's what under there

Broken studs don't matter? I think not, they wouldn't be fitted if they weren't for a reason :P like to keep the oil inside the engine

If you cant get them out using an easy out you could always drill them out and helicoil them, shouldn't be too much drama I did a similar thing on one of my golfs and snapped a rocker cover bolt.

Well it's all the mechanics job and at least I'm not the only one to do it lol

• Like 1