EZ LIP

Has anyone had any experience using EZ lip front lip?

Ive seen plenty about the cupra splitter but dont want to cut/drill the bumper.

Hopefully the first of many mods. Baby on the way is killing my budget though keeping my eye open for some lowering springs.

Has anyone had any experience using EZ lip front lip?

Ive seen plenty about the cupra splitter but dont want to cut/drill the bumper.

Hopefully the first of many mods. Baby on the way is killing my budget though keeping my eye open for some lowering springs.

Ummm... Going to get killed for suggesting this but....

Lowering/hardening the Fabia is probably going to reduce your baby friendly cars by one....

I'd suggest maybe do a RARB and the console bushes and leave it like that for a while. Or sell up and buy something in the next size up. I know it's possible to have supple handling and suspension compliance from the Impreza. The Fabia's handicapped by the masses of iron up front.

• Like 1

I have the rhino lip fitted, been on the car about 6 weeks now. I'll take a picture later on and post it. It's the same idea as the ez lip but claims to last longer. I think it's a quality mod for £26

Ummm... Going to get killed for suggesting this but....

Lowering/hardening the Fabia is probably going to reduce your baby friendly cars by one....

I'd suggest maybe do a RARB and the console bushes and leave it like that for a while. Or sell up and buy something in the next size up. I know it's possible to have supple handling and suspension compliance from the Impreza. The Fabia's handicapped by the masses of iron up front.

I admire your honesty mate! I suppose...

Ill be with the fab for a while yet, until the the new octy comes into my price range in a year or so. what am i looking at for a RARB and bushes?

I have the rhino lip fitted, been on the car about 6 weeks now. I'll take a picture later on and post it. It's the same idea as the ez lip but claims to last longer. I think it's a quality mod for £26

Looks great mate! Such an easy mod for big impact.

EZ lip seems the same lip size as rhino lip but comes in £14. A lot of the reviews ive read about rhino lip say it adheres better, what does it use?

I suppose you get what you pay for

Cheers bud. I just used the screws and small nylon type strips that came in the kit. The lip comes in an 8ft roll. Took the bumper off to fit it for ease. It's pretty straight forward.